The mission of the New Berlin Landmarks Commission is to serve the people of the City as stewards of improvements and districts, and to develop historical, cultural, social, political and economic interest in our community. Continuation of our heritage for current and future generations is accomplished through the perpetuation and use of such improvements and districts, and by educating the citizenry and fostering in them a deep sense of civic pride in the beauty and noble accomplishments of the past and present.
- Peggy Ament – Citizen Member (Term Expires 10/1/2016)
- Laurie DeMoss – Citizen Member, Chairman. (Term Expires 10/1/2017)
- Susan Hemmen – Citizen Member (Term Expires 10/1/2015)
- Jackie Hermann – Citizen Member, Secretary (Term Expires 10/1/2016)
- Rhoda Flagg – Citizen Member (Term Expires 10/1/2017)
- Barbara Koeppen – Citizen Member (Term Expires 10/1/2017)
- June Pelkola – Citizen Member (Term Expires 10/1/2016)
- Ronald Seidl – Council Representative (Term Expires 4/30/2015)
- Eugene Wicihowski – Treasurer (Term Expires 10/1/2015)
- Libbie Faulkner Nolan – Consultant
- Third Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall
Note: Although the New Berlin Historical Society and the Landmarks Commission are unaffiliated organizations, they share some common goals. Several NBHS board members also serve on the Commission. The NBHS is pleased to host the Landmarks Commission on its web site.